Are you getting bored with your regular diet breakfast? Looking for something tasty and healthy? Then why don’t you try the keto cookies for breakfast? They are completely grain-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, and come together in just a bowl. The keto breakfast cookies are the favorite cookies of kids as well as adults. This article is about the keto breakfast cookies recipe and how easily you can use some ingredients.
Most people find it the most difficult task when switching to a paleo keto diet or low carb lifestyle is finding alternatives to snacks and desserts that fit into their new way of eating. These keto breakfast cookies are soft and make the perfect healthy treat to satisfy that classic oatmeal cookie craving. Plus, they are paleo-friendly and super easy to customize with your preferred seed or nut butter. You can also make them first and fix them for another day after lunch or dinner feast.
Ingredients Required To Make Keto Breakfast Cookies
To make these low-carb cookies, we are going to use the following ingredients.
- coconut oil
- almond butter
- Monk fruit sweetener
- ground cinnamon
- baking powder
- pink salt
- sunflower seeds
- Coconut flour
- Almond flour
- sugar-free chocolate chips
- sesame seeds
Methods For Preparing Keto Breakfast Cookies
- For making keto breakfast cookies, you should start by lining a baking foil with parchment paper.
- In a deep bowl, whisk the egg, almond, butter, and coconut oil collectively until it is creamy.
- Then add the monk fruit, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, and baking powder and stir until combined.
- Now stir in the coconut flour, almond flour, and peeled coconut until everything is combined. Then fold in almonds, sunflower seeds, pecans, and chopped chocolate (if desired).
- Scoop out two tablespoons of dough or a 1/4 cup of dough and drop over the parchment paper.
- Pat the tops under to flatten slightly and sprinkle tops with sesame grains and added coconut chips. At this point, you can add some sugar-free or paleo-friendly mini chocolate chips if you like.
- Bake the mixture on the preheated stove for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown on the edges and barely firm to the touch.
- Allow cooling on the cookie sheets completely before storing them in an airtight container.
How You Can Store These Cookies
After the preparation, you can also store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for more than one week. These cookies probably last longer, and you can freeze them for up to 3 months. Plus, you can carry your keto cookies while traveling and use them as on-the-go snacks and have fun with them.
Furthermore, it is very easy to make these keto breakfast cookies at home. And you can easily prepare these cookies if you have all the ingredients. Hopefully, you will like the idea of making the cookies, and you will definitely try this. The next time you go to the kitchen to fill up your craving, you may consider using the keto breakfast cookies.